Sunday, August 11, 2013

The Anime Nostalgia Podcast ep 03 - ReView: Revolutionary Girl Utena

image
Introducing the first in Anime Nostalgia's "ReView" episodes!
What is a "ReView" episode, you might ask? Well, it's my highly-clever (ok not really) title for episodes where I go back and watch an older title I haven't seen in a long time, and see if what I remember (and what my opinions on it) are still the same now that time's gone by and I'm a little older.
For my first ReView episode, I asked around my circle of friends as to what title they'd be interested in hearing about first, and I was surprised to see that almost all of them wanted Utena! So by popular demand, here it is:


Stream the episode above or [Direct Download]

Relevant links:

Buy Part 1 of Utena
The Right Stuf International / Amazon

Nozomi's Official Utena Website (with interviews & lots of info!)

ReView episodes will be shorter than normal episodes (This one's under 50 mins, as apposed to my Guest/Topic episodes that can go as long as 2 hours!), and will be released here and there, in between Guest/Topic episodes from time to time, just as something different to mix things up a bit!

And don't worry--for those of you who prefer my episodes with guests where we talk about topics and such, I'm editing a new one as we speak (this one all about the world of Gundam!), which will be released in the next week or two. This is just to tide you over. ;D

As always, feel free to leave me your thoughts and ideas for future episodes (ReView or otherwise!), and thanks for listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment