Monday, November 30, 2015

It's that time again!

Time for the Anime Nostalgia Podcast's Year in Review!


It's become tradition that in December, I do a year in review podcast episode. And once again, I need your help! So please, dear listeners, take a moment to let me know your opinions on older anime titles that were re-released this year (among other things) on the survey HERE! One lucky listener who fills out the survey will be chosen at random to win a special holiday prize (open world-wide!) But hurry--you gotta do it before December 15th. I'll announce the winner on the new episode of the podcast when me & returning guest Zee (from last year's Year in Review episode!) will discuss the results.

Good luck, and thanks again for listening!

EDIT: Survey is now closed! Thanks to everyone who entered! Look for the winner announced during the next podcast episode :D

No comments:

Post a Comment