Wednesday, June 27, 2018

The Anime Nostalgia Podcast - Ep 64


Subscribers! Be sure to go to the blog to read the description easier & check out links for this episode!

June 2018 marks the podcast’s 5th birthday! WHOO!! And to celebrate that, Rachel is back to join me as we talk about this beloved cult classic! Join us as we go into a deep dive on this wacky little unfinished anime parody, how the manga stacks up to the anime adaptation, and why we still love it regardless of all the bikini armor. Also in this episode: cosplay horror stories, ancient anime rumors, and fond podcasting memories!

Stream the episode above or [Direct Download]
Subscribe on itunes | Stitcher | Google Play

Relevant Links:
Bonus: Rachel’s Mink cosplay!

Support the work I do on this podcast by leaving me a tip on Ko-fi! Want to have your name read in the special thanks segment on the next episode? All you need to do is leave me 2 or more “coffees” on my Ko-fi! 

As always, feel free to leave me your thoughts on this episode or ideas for future episodes here—or email me directly at AnimeNostalgiaPodcast@gmail.com.

Thanks for listening!

1 comment:

  1. Nostalgic! Bought the manga compilation as a result of your podcast, and I found it even funnier than the anime. Can't wait till Vol. 2.

    ReplyDelete