Saturday, February 17, 2018

The Anime Nostalgia Podcast - Ep 60


Subscribers! Be sure to go to the blog to read the description easier & check out links for this episode!

It’s February! So what better time to chill with a friend I love to have a little walk down memory lane about something we both have a fondness of? That’s right, Newtypelady is back, and we’re having a fun, somewhat laid-back look at some of the work of the all-female mangaka group CLAMP! Join us as we talk about everything from frustrating hiatuses, to egg babies, to surprisingly promising sequels. (And yes, even Devilman. How timely!)

Stream the episode above or [Direct Download]
Subscribe on itunes | Stitcher | Google Play

Relevant Links for this episode:
Support the work I do on this podcast by leaving me a tip on Ko-fi! Want to have your name read in the special thanks segment on the next episode? All you need to do is leave me 2 or more “coffees” on Ko-fi!

As always, feel free to leave me your thoughts on this episode or ideas for future episodes here—or email me directly at AnimeNostalgiaPodcast@gmail.com.

Thanks for listening!

2 comments:

  1. ooooh man, ccSakura takes me back!
    and it was amazing that US dolls were basically repackages of Japan's new line of 'bendy' dolls. and where Japan only made couple dolls and sold many more outfits separately, US would slap the new outfit on the doll and put her in the new box (source: me....buying many CLAMP anything in late 90s)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh man, ccSakura takes me back!
    and it was amazing that US dolls were basically repackages of Japan's new line of 'bendy' dolls. and where Japan only made couple dolls and sold many more outfits separately, US would slap the new outfit on the doll and put her in the new box (source: me....buying many CLAMP anything in late 90s)

    ReplyDelete