Friday, January 17, 2014

Good news, everyone!


Good news, everyone! After a lot of working and tinkering, The Anime Nostalgia Podcast is now finally available on iTunes! I'd been getting requests almost since day one for an iTunes option, sorry it took a while, but hey--when you're a one-person operation, it can be a handful! ^__~ And I'll still be updating podcast episodes here as well as on Tumblr, so if you don't like iTunes, don't worry--nothing's changed! You just have yet another option now.
And speaking of the podcast, I'm working on the new episode right now...I should be uploading it before the end of the month. Thanks again for your guys' support and patience, and I hope you'll all continue to enjoy the podcast into this new year! (Oh and keep in mind that if you do a search in iTunes, it might not come up just yet, since I literally JUST got the link to the podcast. But this direct link should work til you can.)


No comments:

Post a Comment