iTunes & Stitcher subscribers! Be sure to go to the blog to read the description easier & check out links for this episode!It’s episode 50! And to celebrate, I’m finally tackling a MUCH requested topic--that’s right, it’s Dragon Ball! Join me & my buddy Mark from Tapes From The Crypt as we discuss the unique world Akira Toriyama created, from the classic to Super, how Dragon Ball’s release in North America was oddly similar to Sailor Moon’s, and how fan’s immense love of the series is still a force to be reckoned with.
Stream the episode above or [Direct Download]
You can also subscribe on itunes!
- Buy Dragon Ball DVDs/BDs on Amazon & Rightstuf
- Buy the original Dragon Ball manga (also in ebook form!)
- More info on The Speedy Dub that Mark brought up, for those unfamiliar with it
- A record of just SOME of the edits made to Dragon Ball’s various TV airings & releases.
- More in depth look at various DBZ edits on DBZ Uncensored’s archive.
- Check out Kanzenshuu for TONS of info, translations & more Dragon Ball related stuff!
- Check out Mark’s website, Tapes From The Crypt!
- Follow Mark on Twitter!
Thanks for listening!