Saturday, April 19, 2014

The Anime Nostalgia Podcast ep 13


iTunes subscribers! Be sure to go to the blog to read the description easier & check out links for this episode!

A short, ReView episode this time around! What is a “ReView” episode, you might ask? Well, it’s my highly-clever (ok not really) title for episodes where I go back and watch an older title I haven’t seen in a long time, and see if what I remember (and what my opinions on it) are still the same now that time’s gone by and I’m a little older.

To celebrate Oh My Goddess!'s manga finally ending in Japan after a whopping 25-year run, I look back on the series' very first anime adaptation, the Oh My Goddess! OVA from 1993.



Stream the episode above or [Direct Download]
You can also now subscribe on itunes!

Relevant links: 
☆ Buy on Amazon - Oh My Goddess! OVA Vol 1 / Vol 2

☆ Animeigo's Oh My Goddess! Liner Notes Archive

☆
Buy the Dark Horse Oh My Goddess! manga

As always, feel free to leave me your thoughts and ideas for future episodes here, or email directly at AnimeNostalgiaPodcast@gmail.com.

Thanks for listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment