Thursday, May 23, 2019

Update: Episode 61 transcription




Hello listeners! After over a year, I'm happy to say I now have a transcript of the Miami Mike episode available for download! A HUGE thanks to the very generous Eleanor who volunteered her time to make one for my podcast. I've added a link to download the document on the original post here for anyone who wants to save it for reference.

I hope that in the future, I can possibly get more episodes transcribed, but for now this was the single most requested episode to have one, and I'm happy that it's now available for those who will find it useful.

Edit: Also, sorry that adding the transcript to ep 61's post seems to have made my RSS feed think it was a new episode! ðŸ˜… Sorry for any confusion that might have caused.

No comments:

Post a Comment