Saturday, April 25, 2020

The Anime Nostalgia Podcast - ep 86: 10 Older Anime Recommendations With Zee

Subscribers! Be sure to go to the blog to read the description easier & check out links for this episode!

Currently, many of us are staying & working from home due to the global pandemic. Which means a lot of us are watching more stuff to pass the time or de-stress...and to help with that de-stressing, I’ve recruited Zee to return & join me with a list of 10 older anime titles that we’d recommend checking out! But we didn’t stop there: we have way more than 10 if you count the random tangents and honorable mentions we crammed in there as well. So sit back, relax, and enjoy a podcast ep where we try to just have a fun, chill vibe and talk about various series you might be interested in trying! All this plus answering a few listener questions!


Stream the episode above or [Direct Download]
Subscribe on apple podcasts | Stitcher | Google Play | Spotify

Relevant Links:
Support the work I do on this podcast by leaving me a tip on Ko-fi! Want to have your name read in the special thanks segment on the next episode? All you need to do is buy me 2 or more “coffees” on Ko-fi!

As always, feel free to leave me your thoughts on this episode or ideas for future episodes here—or email me directly at AnimeNostalgiaPodcast@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment