Tuesday, August 31, 2021

(EDIT: SOLD OUT! THANKS EVERYONE!) This Thursday: The return of Anime Nostalgia's Pen Pal Mailers!



Some of you might remember that last year, I used the fanart sketch cards I did for the #sixfanarts challenge on Twitter to make "Pen Pal Mailers": mailed envelopes with a random sketch card, stickers, and other fun goodies in the vein of old-school pen paling for a set amount of tips to my ko-fi. And since I did more cards for Drawtober last year, I thought it'd be fun to do it again! Though this time, to make things easier, I'm setting up a ko-fi shop! On Thursday, September 2nd, 2021 at 12pm PST, all 10 Pen Pal Mailers will be listed at my ko-fi shop HERE (it won't work until the set time). For those who weren't around the first time I did them, or just need a refresher, here's how it'll work!



For the base ko-fi tip of $12, you'll get The Basic Mailer! This will include:
  • 1 random sketch card
  • 1 Anime Nostalgia Podcast logo sticker
  • 1 random manga bookmark
  • a hand-written thank you, all mailed in a hand-decorated envelope!



Or if you're feeling generous, if you tip $15 or more, you can get The Deluxe Mailer! The Deluxe Mailer will include:

  • Everything included in The Basic Mailer
  • MORE goodies like stickers, vintage trading cards, memos, and other fun things! The more you decide to tip me, the more things I will stuff into that envelope!

PLEASE NOTE that shipping is FREE worldwide because I'll just be putting a stamp on the envelopes (I have international stamps for those outside the US!). However, this means there is no tracking number on these mailers, and by purchasing, you agree to this. (In the event that your mailer somehow gets lost in transit, I will be happy to create a replacement to send for you.)

In the spirit of pen pal mail being a bit of a surprise, you won't get to chose which character art you receive in the mail. HOWEVER: if there's a character in the bunch you would feel REALLY disappointed to get, please leave me a message and I'll do my best to try not to send you that specific character.

Here's a look at all of the sketch cards that will be available:

From top row, left - right: Kyoko from Maison Ikkoku, Noriko from Gunbuster,  Golgo 13, Fujiko Mine from Lupin III, Mukuro from Yu Yu Hakusho. Bottom row, from left - right: Tasuki from Fushigi Yugi, Little My from Moomin, Lina from Slayers, Haida from Aggretsuko, and Umi from Rayearth.
From top left - right: Kyoko from Maison Ikkoku, Noriko from Gunbuster,  Golgo 13, Fujiko Mine from Lupin III, Mukuro from Yu Yu Hakusho. Bottom row, from left - right: Tasuki from Fushigi Yugi, Little My from Moomin, Lina from Slayers, Haida from Aggretsuko, and Umi from Rayearth.

Remember: only 10 mailers will be available, since there's only 10 sketch cards, so be sure to snag one while you can! Again, these will be available Thursday, September 2nd, 2021 at 12pm PST, at my ko-fi shop HERE.

The money I get from these will help me out with some bills, so I thank you all for your continued support!



No comments:

Post a Comment