Friday, June 2, 2023

The Anime Nostalgia Podcast's 10th Anniversary livestreams!

This month will mark the 10 year anniversary of The Anime Nostalgia Podcast! Wow!! To celebrate, I’ll be streaming on the podcast’s actual birthday, with 2 more special streams throughout the weekend

Friday, June 9th, 2023 @ 9pm EST: The podcast’s official birthday! I’ll be doing a karaoke party stream, full of anime tunes of course! Come hang out, and request songs by giving tips, bits, or a sub!

Saturday, June 10th, 2023 @ 2pm EST: Ever want to know anything about my work on the podcast? Come join me for a chill Q&A chat! I’ll talk about how the podcast started, things I learned along the way, memorable moments, and plans for the future!

Sunday, June 11th, 2023 @ 5pm EST: Let’s watch one of my favorite anime movies together: Sailor Moon R: The Movie! We’ll be watching the new Viz dub version. The VOD won’t be saved, so be sure to get in there and join the fun while you can!

Follow my personal Twitch account at Twitch.tv/bunnycartoon to get notified when I go live! Hope to see y’all there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment