Monday, December 4, 2017

It's that time again!


It’s become tradition that in December, I do a year in review podcast episode. And once again, I need your help! So please, dear listeners, take a moment to let me know your opinions on older anime titles that were re-released this year (among other things) on the survey HERE! In the spirit of the season, several lucky listeners who fill out the survey will be chosen at random to win special prizes, which I'll post more info about really soon! You have until December 18th to fill out the survey, so hop to it!!

 I’ll announce the winner on the new episode of the podcast when me & my special guest will discuss the results!

Want to get a special holiday shout out in the last episode of 2017? All you have to do is tip me 2 or more coffees at my Ko-Fi account here! Thanks, and look forward to an awesome Year In Review episode this year!!

EDIT: The survey is now closed! A big thank you to everyone who filled it out!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment