Sunday, June 10, 2018

Happy 5 Years, ANP!


Happy 5 Year Podcast-a-versary to The Anime Nostalgia Podcast! That’s right, yesterday marked the launch of my very first episode 5 years ago. Thank you for listening, from those who’ve been there from the beginning, to those who just started. I’m happy with how much the podcast has grown better over the years, so here’s hoping for another 5 awesome years--and beyond!

If you’d ever like to show your appreciation, you can always leave a rating or review on itunes/stitcher/google/wherever you get your podcasts, you can leave comments on this (or any) post, or you can leave a tip for my on my ko-fi account here! (Remember, if you tip 2 or more coffees, I’ll give you a shout out on the upcoming podcast ep!)

And I’m still taking questions for this month’s episode too!

Thanks for supporting my work and my podcast, everyone! I appreciate it immensely!

No comments:

Post a Comment