Tuesday, June 23, 2020

The Anime Nostalgia Podcast - ep 88: ReView: KO Beast


Subscribers! Be sure to go to the blog to read the description easier & check out links for this episode!

This month’s episode is another ReView! What is a “ReView” episode, you might ask? Well, it’s my highly-clever (ok not really) name for episodes where I go back and revisit an older title I haven’t seen in a long time, and see if what I remember (and what my opinions on it) are still the same now that some time’s gone by. This month on the podcast: What does "furry” anime, Pokemon, and Critical Role all have in common? Why, a little somewhat forgotten OVA called KO Beast, that’s what! Find out just how as I revisit this fun little 90s fantasy adventure. (Also some rather somber talk at the end of the episode, which I saved for last in case you need to skip it.)


Stream the episode above or [Direct Download]
Subscribe on apple podcasts | Stitcher | Google Play | Spotify

Relevant Links for this episode:
As always, feel free to leave me your thoughts on this episode or ideas for future episodes here—or email me directly at AnimeNostalgiaPodcast@gmail.com.

Thanks for listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment